Our Ready Mix Services
Blalock Ready Mix is the market leader in commercial ready mix in Sevier County. As industry pioneers for the past 55 years, we pride ourselves in developing and perfecting concrete mixes that exceed expectations for strength, durability, and ease of placement. Additionally, our quality control and technical services department is dedicated to providing hands-on process controls for each commercial job—from custom mix designing to in-house testing and jobsite monitoring. Some of our advantages include:
- Eight stationary plants in Sevier and Cocke counties
- A portable plant that can be erected at job sites requiring large volumes
- A large local mixer fleet of both front and rear discharge mixers, as well as conveyor-equipped mixers
- GPS truck tracking, allowing real-time logistics analysis and dispatching changes
- Smart batching software that constantly adjusts plant operations to improve efficiency
- Complete integration between batching, dispatching, and tracking systems
Highest Level of Employee Education
Our commitment to quality extends to our operators as well. All of our operators and drivers undergo extensive on-the-job training in operation and customer service.
Certified by the Leading Association
Our plants are certified by both the Tennessee Department of Transportation and the National Ready Mix Concrete Association.
High Performance is Our Passion
We’re experienced in producing high-performance concrete for specialty applications, such as pervious pavements, structural lightweight concrete, high density/low permeability pavement mixes, and decorative color concrete.