Our Site Construction Services
Residential Site Construction
We offer excavating and site preparations for home sites and subdivisions. Regardless of size or scope, our team is passionate about providing an unmatched level of service to your project. To ensure quality and compliance with local and state environmental regulations, our residential projects are supervised and monitored by personnel trained and state certified in erosion prevention and sediment control. We’re proud to work with both homeowners and developers to meet the unique needs of every job.
- Initial clearing, mulching, and erosion control for subdivision development
- Site grading and footing excavation for residences
- Utility installation and storm water control construction
- Septic system manufacturing and installation
- Redi-Rock retaining wall block manufacturing and installation
- Subdivision roadway construction and paving
- Driveway paving
- Topsoil placement and hydroseeding
Equipment and Products Used
Ready Mix Concrete
For projects within our Ready Mix concrete service area, we also offer colored flowable fill to cover and mark utility lines. Ready Mix helps reduce the risk of accidental damage to lines in the future by coloring the fill above lines with the corresponding utility color. We also create custom residential mixes for footings, walls, and decorative flatwork.
Blalock Asphalt and Aggregate
Charles Blalock and Sons is the exclusive asphalt supplier in Sevier County. Our quality control staff maintains labs at our facilities, ensuring a quality product every time. We offer a complete suite of asphalt paving services including grading and base preparations, asphalt milling, paving, concrete curbing, and striping. Our turnkey solutions for grading and paving residential driveways use compact equipment designed for smaller jobs.