Our Building Materials & Rentals Services
We started as a lumber mill and hardware store—and are proud to operate from that same location today. While things have certainly changed from our opening day, our expanded modern supply store still offers the same stand-out customer service. We also provide a second location with A-1 Block to better serve our masonry customers in the Kodak area and beyond.
We offer the following products and services:
- Masonry block, brick, mortar and sand
- Rebar and masonry reinforcement
- Chimney accessories, flue liners, and fire brick
- ADA-compliant tactile warning tiles for sidewalks
- Lumber, plywood, and subflooring
- Concrete and masonry finishing tools
- General hardware, including hand and power tools
- Septic tanks and septic system supplies
- Delivery of all supplies utilizing a fleet of dump trucks, flatbeds with piggyback lifts, and truck-mounted stinger cranes
Equipment and Products Used
Redi-Rock and Redi-Scapes
We offer three different textures of Redi-Rock Decorative Segmental Retaining Wall Block in multiple sizes and colors to meet job specifications. The mass and strength of wet-cast Redi-Rock blocks creates a strong, durable wall that is ideal for residential applications. Designed for installation by hand for smaller wall applications. Redi-Scapes Segmental Retaining Wall Blocks are easier to install without equipment, yet still provide a pre-engineered retaining wall solution.
Our all-terrain cranes ranging from 40 ton to 155 ton capacities are available for daily rentals. All-terrain cranes with small footprints, are perfect for use in tight residential areas for roof trusses and other building systems. Crane operators are certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators. Extensive inventory of rigging and spanning equipment is on-hand to meet customer needs for any jobsite.
We have a fleet of roll-off trucks and 30 cubic yard construction dumpsters for construction and demolition waste removal. For additions or concrete pours in established neighborhoods, we offer washout dumpsters to contain and remove concrete washout from mixer trucks.